WELCOME

We are the Bockwoldt Family residing in Ogden, Utah. We have one daughter (Rees, 4) and one son (Colby Nash, 2/3/09). Ashley is a stay-at-home Mom and Colby is continuing to pursue his career in the NFL by way of the UFL and juggling a transitional career with Jacobsen Construction. Rees is a part-time preschooler, 3 days a week for 3 hours, and a full-time Mommas Girl! Nash is an eater and a full-time sleeper!

Thanks for taking the time to visit our website!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Plastic and Craniofacial Surgery, Dr. Louis Morales, Jr.

Here is a link to "Good Day Utah", which is a local morning show that had a clip on Cleft Lip and Palate. Dr. Morales will likely be the surgeon we use for the little guy. Check it out and give us a hauler if anybody has any questions about the process...

http://www.abc4.com/content/about_4/gtu/featured_on/story/Cleft-Lip-and-Palate/iEArylJrIUym3QGJ4dOY5A.cspx

I've also got a copy of the video posted on the right side of this webpage.

3 comments:

Chris & Missy said...

Hey guys!! I'm glad that you now have a blog. (I too got roped in to starting one when I had Morgan). I can't believe how fast Rees has grown, she is so dang cute! It sounds like Ash is getting close to delivery and I can't wait to meet the newest member of the Bockwoldt Fam! And as for Dr. Morales, I have heard nothing but good about him. Good luck and hope to see you all soon!

MISSY

Wehrle said...

Hey you two... I went private so if you want an invite email me, lanceandlaceyw@hotmail.com

The Johnson Fam said...

COLBY...my man, how are you? My wife found your blog from your sister Jennys blog. How are you? Congrats on the beautiful family. Keep in touch man.

Cheese