WELCOME

We are the Bockwoldt Family residing in Ogden, Utah. We have one daughter (Rees, 4) and one son (Colby Nash, 2/3/09). Ashley is a stay-at-home Mom and Colby is continuing to pursue his career in the NFL by way of the UFL and juggling a transitional career with Jacobsen Construction. Rees is a part-time preschooler, 3 days a week for 3 hours, and a full-time Mommas Girl! Nash is an eater and a full-time sleeper!

Thanks for taking the time to visit our website!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, March 16, 2009

Thanks Aunt Jenny!!

Here are a few photos we had to pirate from Aunt Jenny's Blog. She was down at our place yesterday doing the girls nails (she is almost done with her nail school!!!). Thanks Jen! The kids love spending time with their most favorite aunt.

As you can see, Nash is becoming an old man and losing that "baby hair." He still is hanging on to more than Rees did. You will also notice Rees is all over him. One of the more difficult parts of having two kids is..."REES, GET OUT OF HIS FACE!" is yelled about 50 times a day.

Cute Kids!!


3 comments:

Hillary Vaughan said...

Ash your kids are darling! That is so funny about Rees, Beau is a year old and I sware I still have to say that about 100 times a day! Just wait till she starts picking him up and carring him all over the house! Haha
Love ya
Hill

Brad and Jen said...

Oh Thanks!!!! You guys are the best and I just love those kids of yours!

Chris & Missy said...

I can't believe how much Nash has grown over the past few weeks (it's been a while since I've checked out anyone's blog). He is a beautiful little guy. Rees is a cutie too. Good luck this Thursday. I sure hope that everyting goes well! I will be thinking of you guys!